In order to be a recognized condominium owners association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for The Villas I at Waterside Village (Villas I) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 718
In Florida, condominium association laws are derived from Statute 718. Commonly referred to as simply COA laws, these encompass everything from condominium owner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Villas I are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Declaration, Articles of Incorporation & Bylaws
- Rules and Regulations
- Policy – Open House Signs
- Policy – Planting in Common Areas
Other documents including FAQ for Villas I are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Going Away Checklist
- Specifications for Hurricane Shutters
- Specifications for Motorized Screen Doors for Garage
- Specifications for Installation of Patio Awnings
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.